Thursday 1 October 2009


I didn't get to the studio today after all so the self portrait will have to wait!. Instead I spent all day working on a large job from Monday - the one up in Macclesfield. Because it was an interiors job where the light fittings had to show clearly and the colour rendering was critical it took me a long time to process and retouch.
I'm just working on the products from earlier this week right now and I also need to get things moving on last night's shoot at a BP garage in Tonbridge.
I lost an hour earlier as one of my Jack Russell terriers (Honey the mad one) ran away over the fields while I was walking them and it took me 45 minutes or so to find her. I was very worried I'd lost her but eventually she came trotting back as if nothing had happened. In the meantime I'd been literally inside a huge bramble hedge and cut my arms to shreds (well almost!) trying to find her.
I've attached a snap shot from a recce I did in Winslow last weekend where I was looking for rough and industrial areas to shoot a model called Rhian. I ended up under the railway bridge just after the Great Horwood turn and found all these graffitied walls. Whilst I was poking around the largest spider I've seen for ages fell on my head and slid down my arm. Luckily I really like spiders!.






No comments: