Monday 5 October 2009

I'm on the Beeb again today. It's my monthly appearance on Lorna Milton's afternoon show on BBC Three Counties Radio as the photography expert (don't laugh!). We get calls from the listeners about all things photography which keeps me on my toes as I don't get any warning about what they're going to ask!. The callers are put through live on air and just ask whatever they like. It's great fun to do although I don't get paid a bean to do it. I'm on from 2.30pm so tune in a give me a call!.
Here's the link :-http://www.bbc.co.uk/threecounties/content/articles/2008/04/25/afternoon_show_feature.shtml
You can also hear it on the BBC iPlayer website if you really want to!.
I bought another new camera at the weekend - this time a Panasonic G1. It's a mini digital SLR that I'm going to use for family snaps etc as well as test shots for possible locations. It is a really useful little camera as you can buy adaptors for it to use other types of lenses such as Leica and Canon FD lenses on the camera. I've still got some lovely old Canon FD lenses in the cupboard so after all these years I'll be able to use them again.

No comments: