Monday 26 October 2009




The weekend was very eventful. After a really long week last week I was pretty tired on Saturday and was looking forward to catching up with some old friends but ended up working most of the day to catch up from last week. In the evening we has a bash at the studio with a few of Melanie's friends. We started at about 7pm and the ladies had a few glasses of bubbly and had their hair and makeup done. I started photographing at around 8pm and we went through until around midnight!. The vibe was great and we had a good time with lots of music and wine (not for me though!!). I got to be around 3am after tidying up and taking a while to chill out back home - then Harry my little boy started to have tummy problems (there's a bug about apparently) and I was up with him from 6am!!!. 3 hours sleep...


Sunday was a very slow day.


Today though was great fun. I had a model called Lauren come to the studio with her mum and we spent 3 hours shooting some great fashion pictures. Lauren's a natural and although it was her first time in a studio she just looked so relaxed.


I then spent the afternoon on more post processing and I'm still going now at 10.15pm.


I'm on the 7.30am train to London tomorrow and I've got two jobs to do during the day so I need some sleep tonight.


I've posted a picture from Saturday night where I put the camera on 10 second timer and got in with the ladies for a quick picture. As you can see from my worn out look this was at the end of the night!.


No comments: