Wednesday 21 October 2009


At the end of another long day. I did a couple of hours post processing this morning from 8-10 then drove up to Derby for a photo shoot of a brand new 6th form college. These can be hard work but this was a really smart college and not too big. The students were all friendly and I got lots of motion in my pictures with students moving through the shots which looks good.
I then got home around 6pm and I've been finishing off setting up a new office PC and then I've been editing loads of studio pictures and pictures from my trip to Plymouth.
I'm now hooked on Lightroom the RAW software conversion package from Adobe. I've got to buy it asap although it's over £200!.
I've attached a picture of a lovely guy I photographed on the Plymouth shoot called Harry. He's very photogenic and was a joy to work with.
I don't photograph many guys as I find it more difficult than working with women because I really appreciate all women - there's something lovely about most of them - but being a straight photographer I find it harder to look for something special in pictures of guys!.

No comments: