Wednesday 28 October 2009


Apart from a 45 minute walk with my dogs I've spent all day in front of my PC catching up on a whole batch of post processing. Not my favourite task but it's essential to really retouch work properly. I'm 80% up to date now which has relieved the pressure a bit but I'm working in Manchester tomorrow and Friday so I'll be coming home on Friday night with lots more post shoot processing to do.

I had a good day in terms of new work too as I've been commissioned to shoot some new external lighting at dusk in Central Milton Keynes and it's so good to be working close to home. I've also been asked to quote for the photography of 8 retail stores in London and as it's a regular client there's a good chance I'll get the work.

On Monday I photographed a model called Lauren for her first portfolio. She'd never been in a studio before and she was totally natural and full of energy and I'm sure she'll go a long way.

I've attached a picture I took of Lauren with my ringflash and I've converted the colours in Lightroom to give a cooler pale look to the colours.


No comments: