Saturday 31 October 2009


Back home today after two days up in Manchester shooting some room sets and products for a lighting manufacturer. I meant to add a blog in for yesterday but after a long day in Manchester I had a 4 hour drive home in heavy traffic so I was a bit whacked when I finally got in.

The two used redheads (studio lights) that I bought on the off chance turned out to be really useful for adding some fill light into the room sets. They come with barn doors fitted and these are very handy for masking off the light output and I also used some of the coloured gel to balance the artificial light from the tungsten lamps to match the daylight coming through the windows.

I've got a studio shoot this afternoon with a family group then I need to find a few hours somewhere to catch up from last week.

I'm still working through the shots of Lauren from last Monday and I've attached one that I ran through Lightroom this morning and dropped into black and white.



No comments: