Thursday 15 October 2009


I've spent today photographing a beautiful model called Sabeen in a studio in Plymouth. I'm down here working with top fashion photographer Eliot Siegel and I'll post some pictures tomorrow once I've run them through Light Room.
It's great to work as part of a team and we had two assistants and a stylist here too so the studio was a busy place.
In between shooting Sacha I managed to process a couple of the pictures from yesterdays shoot at the HQ of the holiday Inn Express to meet a deadline for my client.
95% of my work is taken on my 5D Mk2 and I pulled my original 5D out of the bag today to shoot in parallel with the Mk2 and I noticed the shutter button was sticking so I fear she may be on the verge of needing to be replaced. I must have taken over 100,000 pictures with that camera and until now she'd never missed a beat.
Tomorrow we've got a guy and a girl to work with so I'm looking forward to another busy day.

No comments: