Wednesday 7 October 2009


After a long day yesterday you'd have thought Melanie would have given me a bit of a lie in and encouraged me to take it easy. No chance!. I've been up since 7am working through the post processing for the Bury St Edmunds job which is a real toughie as it's all HDR (High Dynamic Range) work as I need to make sure the light fittings in the ceiling are clearly visible and not all burned out.

I've posted one of the solar panel group shots from last week's studio session. OK they may not look like art but these things are huge (6ft x 4ft) very heavy and very reflective. Keeping the things upright and making sure you can't see the whole studio reflected in the glass took some doing. The best news is the client is happy and I'm happy because it took me ages and now I've finished the job.

When I get the Bury St Edmunds job done it's on to the O2 store from yesterday's trip to Newcastle.

No comments: