Saturday 10 October 2009







Yesterday was a really mad day and I didn't even get time to write a blog entry. I spent the morning post processing the 02 Newcastle job then spent the early afternoon tidying up the studio and testing all my kit. At 4pm Rhian came along for another shoot and bought a make up artist with her and we spent 4 hours shooting in the studio and in a stretch limo that a guy based at MK:TWO has just bought. He let us use the car for a shoot which worked really well and I've attached on of the pictures to today's entry.



Today I was in London for a 9.30am shoot at a college in Russell Sq for a building contractor - they've just fitted out the college and wanted some interior shots for their website.



My car let me down yesterday when the clutch cable snapped. It's only a few months old so I called out Volvo Assistance and they basically said they couldn't fix it at the road side so they bought be home and I left my motor in MK. I had to meet them there at 4pm today when they towed me to the Volvo dealer in MK. It was hassle but the AA guy was brilliant and it won't cost me anything as the car's under warranty.



Tomorrow is definitely a day off!.



No comments: