Monday 19 October 2009


I've had the maddest few days ever!. The last post I blogged was on Thursday during my two day photo shoot in Plymouth with top fashion photographer Eliot Siegel. Since then I've been so busy. I spent Friday with Eliot and we did a shoot with two more models - a really cool guy called Harry and a great girl called Naomi. I'll post some pictures tomorrow of these guys as soon as I get them processed.

I had Saturday off which was great and gave me a chance to switch off from photography and clear my mind after such an intense few days.

Yesterday (Sunday) I went to the NEC to photograph an exhibition stand a some bespoke rooms for one of my lighting clients and that was a good day as I had a good chat with Nina my client and took some good clean shots of the exhibition space.

Today I've spent literally hours in front of my PC processing the St Albans Post Office shoot and the pictures from The Hilton Hotel Reading and from Holiday Inn Express HQ. On top of that I've been installing all the software we need on Melanie's new PC. This has been a bloody nightmare as some of the software is a few years old and won't work with Windows Vista. It's going to cost us a fair few quid for new versions of Outlook and Adobe Acrobat writer as well as another version of Photoshop!.

The picture I've posted today is another shot of Sabeen from Thursday's shoot.

No comments: