Wednesday 21 October 2009

I'm writing this from my hotel room in Bath as I am staying here tonight ready for a 7.30am start tomorrow at Bath University. I didn't get here until 10pm so it's very much a case of doing a few jobs on the laptop then having a relatively early night.
I spent today retouching and RAW processing pictures from the past few days then went to see my mate Wendy at Costco to get some 12x8 prints done for my studio portfolio. Costco is such a great place to go as they have such a varied stock and from time to time they have some real bargains. I bought a set of make up brushes for the studio today which hopefully will come in handy for some of my models.
Work is getting very busy again now with the next few weeks starting to fill up. That's the hard thing about being a freelance photographer - when you're busy it's manic then when it goes a bit quiet you end up wishing it as busy, panicking and doing loads of marketing work so it never stops one way and another. That said I'd never want to do any other job so I guess it's worth it.

No comments: