Tuesday 13 October 2009


Another long day today!. I had an 8.30 am shoot in St Albans at the newly refurbished Post Office (they weren't on strike!!) which went very well. I then came back home and post processed the product shoot from yesterday of the lighting control panel which came out well considering the difficult lighting situation. Then I zoomed over to Milton Keynes to collect my car from the Volvo dealer after she'd been repaired (the clutch master cylinder went whatever that is!). Following a brief late lunch / tea at Marks and Spencer's coffee shop at Kingston in Milton Keynes I then had a studio shoot at 7pm with two of my good friends Glen and Maxine.

I finished that at 9.30pm and now I'm trying to finish off the post processing from Saturday's shoot in London at the SOAS college in Russell Square.

I had some good feedback re the 02 store in Newcastle today from Nina at JCC lighting - one of my best customers - so I've posted one of the pictures here in the blog.

Tomorrow is pretty busy as I've got two small shoots at hotels in London and Reading, then I'm off to Plymouth for some studio work with Eliot Siegel, a photographer who has worked with Vogue and many other fashion magazines and designers.


No comments: