Wednesday 30 September 2009


My journey up and down the country continued today with a photo shoot in Tonbridge Wels down in Kent. I photographed a newly refurbished BP garage for a lighting company and got some good shots of the forecourt lit up at night with lots of car headlights trailing past.
I'm working in the office tomorrow and need to catch up with this weeks post processing as I'm off to Bury St Edmunds for a shoot on Friday.
I'm planning a location shoot with a great model called Rhian for the weekend. I've photographed her once before and posted a picture of her in a blog entry a couple of weeks ago. I've found some derelict buildings and a heavily graffitied railway bridge on a disused piece of line near Winslow and we're going to shoot some fashion shots down there if all goes to plan.
My eBay adventure is still going on and I've sold some more of the Mamiya kit today to a guy in France. I've also had some enquiries from Lithuania and one from Canada so my kit could end up spread around the world.
I'm going to attempt a new self portrait tomorrow for my web site. I hate being photographed but I need to keep the web site up to date and I will post the new picture here tomorrow.

No comments: