Friday 18 September 2009


I'm back at Surrey Uni today taking shots of the newly refurbished lecture block and a couple of other areas. This is the job that I turned up for a couple of weeks ago but that wasn't ready so it's great to finally get it done!.
The second hand digital rangefinder I bought earlier this week is turning out to be a real star. It takes all my Leica M lenses and even though it's only 6MP the pictures are really detailed. It's called an Epson RD-1 and I can highly recommend it on it's performance so far!. They were discontinued around 2 years ago and it cost me £850 second hand (it would have done but I traded in two cameras for it!) but it's worth the money as the quality is so good.
We had a lovely enquiry yesterday for 6 new location shoots and also a new job in the studio next week photographing solar panels. Things are hotting up nicely so long may it continue.

I've got loads of post processing to do over the weekend so I will end up having a couple of late nights to enable me to fit in some family time during the day. I hate getting too far behind with the post processing so I'd rather keep going at night at keep up to date.

Digital photography has helped in many ways but the post processing required to get the best quality pictures is extensive.
I've attached my latest picture of Rebecca taken in my studio last week. She's so versatile as a model and we go from beauty shots to rock chic in minutes!.



No comments: