Thursday 10 September 2009

I'm writing this entry on my Blackberry from the Isle of Wight where I've spent the day working for one of my best and favourite clients - Kinnarps a Swedish furniture company. They are a major sponsor of the little britain yacht race and have a team in the race.
We spent a great day in the sunshine following their racing yacht on a sunseeker power boat with me taking pictures like mad. Tomorrow I'm up in a helicopter photographing their boat from above!M
I used my old 5D mk1 today as I wanted to protect my mk2 from any spray etc. The 70-200 2.8 IS lens really came up trumps today and at one point I had a 2X converter on there too.
Yesterday's shoot with new model Rhian went really well - she's a natural in front of the camera and I'll post some pictures here once I've retouched them.
I hate turning down work especially at the moment but another regular client offered me a shoot tomorrow in London but I didn't feel happy that I can make it back in time which is a real pity.
Fingers crossed for more great weather tomorrow!

No comments: