Tuesday 8 September 2009


Well the day went well today after a rocky start. I spent over an hour on hold trying to speak to our bank this morning which felt like a waste of life. Then a couple of new jobs came in!. One from a new customer who'd found the http://www.redshift-photography.co.uk/ commercial site via Google and the other a two day trip to wales from one of our regular clients.

I then headed off to Bedford where I photographed one of my best friends daughters civil wedding ceremony at Pilgrim House Bedford. Then back to the Embankment pub in Bedford - not surprisingly on the river! - for a bloody lovely lunch and some more photo's.

I used the EOS 5D MK2 throughout with the 24-105mm L lens and the camera is so good in low light at a high ISO setting that you almost don't need flash indoors. I did use some fill flash and the pics look good on screen although I haven't worked them up yet from the RAW files.

I spoke about Rebecca yesterday - a new model I'm working with - and I'm about to try to attach a picture of her from our studio shoot last week. It's the first time I've added pictures to my blog so here goes.

I've got a new model coming in to the studio tomorrow so that should be fun too although I've got loads of post processing to do before I go.
Well the picture of Rebecca has now popped up on the screen here in the blog so hopefully you'll be able to see it!.
I'm just off to watch Only Fools and Horses on UK Gold so catch let's catch up again tomorrow.

No comments: