Wednesday 16 September 2009


Had a slower day today although I'm still working at 11.45pm so I guess not that slow!. I took a portrait of a guy this morning in the studio for his website then scanned some old black and white photo's from the 1930's for a mate. The unit directly opposite mine has turned out to be a goldmine for me (and most men I reckon) as they sell Scalextric and train sets. I popped in to see Ally (the lady that runs the place) for a chat and ended up buying an N gauge train set!!. I'm hoping to get some time this weekend to set it up and play with it - what a big kid I am.

I wanted to try out my new digital rangefinder camera today but just didn't get time. I'm taking it out on a shoot tomorrow at a Post Office in Essex that I'm shooting for an interior fit out contractor.

I've attached a picture of Rhian - the latest model to visit the studio. She's a natural model and is very relaxed in front of the camera which makes my job so much easier. She didn't even need much directing and looked confident and relaxed all the way through the shoot. We're hoping to catch up again next week for another shoot so I need to come up with some concepts ready to try.

I had another 2 new jobs in today so thats always great news. One is at an exhibition photographing a stand and some display areas and the other is at the Natural History Museum in London which will be fun!.

I will shoot some pictures tomorrow on the RD-1 digital rangefinder I mentioned above and post a shot or two tomorrow night in the blog.



No comments: