Friday 4 September 2009

Left home at 5.15am to get to Guildford for a photo shoot at 7.30am.
Unfortunatley when I got there the university had put up scaffolding and stuff which my client didn't know about so the shoot's postponed for a week!.
It's now 8.30am and I'm drinking a large Starbucks Tea at the services on the A3 towards London. I could do a night shoot in Dartford tonight that's an open booking but it means hanging around all day......still it means I haven't lost a whole day and at least that means I've had a paid job today.
I've put in loads of hours this week setting up my new website and brochures etc but not much in the way of paid work this week. I feel knackered but seem to be obsessed with working on the studio business and setting up all my marketing for it and can't leave it alone.
Check out www.redshift-studio.co.uk for my latest studio work which has been well recieved on Model Mayhem in the gallery section.
To top it all I left home thinking - no sure - that I had my phone with me. I haven't of course and can you find a phone box these days?.

No comments: