Saturday 5 September 2009

I'm judging the photography section of the Mursley Horticulral Show this morning!!. I don't do this kind of thing as I always want everyone to win and I don't like putting one picture ahead of another - not a great mindset for a photo competition judge. I was first asked to judge the competition three years ago as their usual judge apparently disappeared off the face of the earth and they've asked me back ever since.
I'm going to be planning Monday's studio shoot with Rebecca - a model I photographed for the first time last week - over the weekend. I'm looking to produce some head and shoulder beauty shots of the type you see advertising Swarovski jewellery in glossy magazines. We're also looking to do a "rock chick" style scene as well - probably out on location at a derelict barn I've found but that's time permitting.
I also need to tweak to new website again at the weekend www.redshift-studio.co.uk to make sure Google starts to pick it up in searches.
Next week's looking busy so tomorrow will be a relaxing day with the family - hopefully!.

No comments: