Wednesday 23 September 2009

Another good day in the studio today. I spent the morning post processing the pictures from The University of Surrey job and posted the CD out to the client, then I did some more work on the solar panel kits. One of my clients popped in for a coffee and cake and dropped in a new LED floodlight product for me to photograph.
I'm just preparing all me gear for a trip to Wales tomorrow as I'm off to Aberystwyth to photograph a new college building. I reckon it's a 5 hour drive with stops for tea so I'll be off at 7.00am for a 12 noon start.
Friday's job at the Natural History Museum has been confirmed and I had a new job in today for Monday - an office block interior shoot in Bury St Edmunds.
When I'm in London on Friday I will be popping in to Aperture - the camera shop and cafe in Museum St in the West End. They stock loads of quality used kit and they make great cappucino too so there's two good reasons to pop in.
I haven't had time to put the Mamiya kit on Ebay yet so I reckon it will be a job for Friday morning. That should fetch a few quid but loads less than I paid for it a few years ago as medium format film gear has really taken a dive (apart from Hasselblad kit).

No comments: