Tuesday 29 September 2009

I'm sitting at Corley Services on the M6 on my way up to Macclesfield for an interiors shoot at a new office block. I can't believe how warm it is today - I'm sitting in the window and it's so hot. Long may it continue after the summer we've had.
I spent yesterday in the studio finishing off the photography of a new LED floodlight then working through a stack of post processing work. It's always a good feeling to get up to date and I'm almost there but I still need to finish the solar panel post processing from last week.
I'm still feeling sad about selling my Leica gear and I also posted out the Mamiya kit this morning so it's a double blow in the respect of selling kit. To be honest though I just don't use it anymore so I don't regret the decision to have a clear out.
I'm now looking to buy a new camera for personal stuff and I'm tempted by the Panasonic G1 or Canon G10, I can't decide for sure though and I'm now thinking about the Olympus E range so I need to give it some more thought.
Most cheaper cameras are just too small and lightweight compared to my pro kit that every time I make my mind up to buy a cheaper camera I go into the store, look at them and change my mind!!.

No comments: