Thursday 5 November 2009


Yesterday was a fun day for me as I had an easy morning walking my dogs and visiting my favourite little cafe in Winslow called "Capos". They do lovely cappucino and fresh Danish Pastries which are to tempting by half.

Then I popped into the studio to collect some books and my Epson scanner as I need to scan an old 1940's brochure today for a client. From the studio I went over to Luton for my monthly radio phone-in show on photography with Lorna Milton. I don't get paid for this (not even expenses) but it's great fun to do. You can catch the broadcast on the BBC iPlayer if you really want to - look for the Lorna Milton afternoon show on BBC Three Counties Radio broadcast on 4th November.

I used the time last night to catch up on some post shoot processing and then watched the mighty Arsenal glide effortlessly into the last 16 of the Champions League.

This morning I finished off the processing for the Ropemaker Street shoot and I've attached another of the pictures from that shoot to today's blog.

I'm working in the Land rover dealership in Newport Pagnell this afternoon taking some photo's for a lamp manufacturer that have just supplied new low energy lamps to replace the existing ones. I'm hoping to catch some nice dusk and twilight shots from inside and outside so fingers crossed it doesn't pour with rain.



No comments: