Tuesday 17 November 2009


I worked until 12.30pm last night (OK that should read 12.30am I guess but you know what I mean) and finished off the processing for the Kath Kidson store I photographed last week in Portobello Road and I updated the studio website with some new pictures.
It's now 11.30am and I've finished the Clifton Club shoot from Saturday as well as a few other smaller jobs and I feel great for catching up with my processing!!!.

I had some lovely feedback from my client about the pictures I took at Westfield last week (thanks Jo!!) and I've attached a shot of the Yo Sushi bar at Westfield to today's blog.

I'm off to walk the dogs now then I'm off to London to shoot the video clips of the Natural History Museum featuring the new colour change LED lighting.

I'm hoping to spend a quiet day at the studio tomorrow but every time I plan a quiet day something happens so fingers crossed for tomorrow.


No comments: