Friday 27 November 2009


I've spent this morning working through the "before and after" pictures of Saxon Gate in Milton Keynes that I took for the company that supplied the new car park lights. I should have this finished by tonight and that's me up to date again except for Zoe's pictures from the studio shoot we did on Wednesday. I'm struggling to edit them down as there are so many good shots of her and I need to get the final edit down to around 30 pictures.

Next week is starting to get busy with a shoot at Tower 42 (used to be called the Natwest Tower) in London pencilled in for Monday and a shoot for Beds CC Press Office booked for Wednesday. I'm doing some still life shots in the studio on Tuesday for a European stock agency called Arcangel who supply pictures for the front covers of paperback books etc. and one of my best clients has invited me to their Christmas party in London on Thursday night so already things are looking busy which is great news.

I'm attaching another picture of Zoe today from our shoot on Wednesday. This one was shot on the leather sofa in the corner of the studio with a black velvet cloth draped behind it. I used one 800W Tungsten Redhead light with barn doors and a diffuser.



No comments: