Friday 6 November 2009


It's been really great to have worked so close to home this week. Driving is so tiring and usually I'm up and down the Motorways all week so I do feel better for a bit of a break. Next week is back to normal again with a job in Coventry on Monday (weather permitting) and I've got some work in Cheltenham, Bristol and Plymouth to fit in.

I've got loads done today in the office and I'm pretty much up to date. I've post processed all the pictures from yesterday's job at the Land Rover dealer in Newport Pagnell and I've also changed the splash page on the studio website and updated the galleries.

Tonight I'm going to do a final edit on all the studio pictures from our "girls night" a couple of weeks ago. Because this was a bit of fun for Melanie and her friends I've left the processing until I had a break in my schedule as paid work has to come first.

Tomorrow I've got my first indoor league cricket match of the winter which I'm really looking forward to and on Sunday morning I'm playing in the band at the Stewkely remembrance service which I do every year as I think it's vital we all do a bit and remember the people who have died in service over the years.

I went though Lauren's portfolio shoot again today and picked out this shot which I ran through Lightroom and converted to the Faded Colour profile.


No comments: