Thursday 26 November 2009




I've got two shoots planned for today and they're both in Milton Keynes which is great. In fact I've had a pretty easy time in the past couple of weeks in terms of travelling as most of my recent work has either been in the studio or in London and I do feel much better for not driving so many miles.


I'm photographing the refurbed exterior of Saxon Court in Central Milton Keynes this morning for a company who have supplied some really smart new external lights in the car park. I'm back there again late afternoon to photograph the car park at dusk to show the lighting to it's best effect.


Then I've got an evening shoot in the studio with Rhian who comes in every month or so for a shoot. Tonight I'm mainly going to shoot film instead of digital and I'm going to use Tungsten lighting rather than flash to try to get a retro feel to the pictures. Once I've had then developed and scanned I'll post some in the blog.


I've been looking through Zoe's pictures from yesterday and I'm really pleased with them. I need to get my version of Lightroom working again (I need to register it as the trial period is over!!) and once I do that I will edit the pictures properly.


I posted a picture of Zoe last night and here's another one!.


No comments: