Friday 13 November 2009


Wow I've felt tired today!. It's been a long week and I've still got tomorrow's shoot in Bristol to go yet but it's great to be busy so I'm not complaining!!.

Today's shoot at Liberty went very well. The store has been refurbished on three levels with new spotlighting and accent lighting and the displays looked great. My client was with me and we had a very hectic schedule to meet as we started at 8.00am and had to be out before the store opened at 10.ooam which was a real push.

After the liberty shoot I went over to Portobello Road to photograph the Kath Kidson store which is very colourful but quite small so this was a challenge and I ended up shooting the whole job hand held as the tripod was too big and cumbersome for the tight space.

My knee is still sore from the shoot at Tabio in Westfield earlier in the week where I banged it on a shelf. On my way into the tube to go to Portobello Rd the bloody automatic barriers shut onto my case which then hit my knee in exactly the same place that I banged it at Tabio. That really hurt - I really don't like those barriers!.

Anyway I'm having an early night for once and hopefully will feel more alive tomorrow.

I've posted a picture from the girls night at the studio - this time it's of Nikki.


No comments: