Saturday 14 November 2009


I drove down to Bristol this morning in some terrible weather. The M4 was really bad from Swindon onwards and the rain was driving down and the wind was pretty much at gale force!. Once I got to Bristol the job went very well. I photographed a couple of very ornate rooms at The Clifton Club - a members only club in the posh part of Bristol (it has got one honestly).

The rooms featured some brass chandeliers with bare candle light bulbs which always pose a challenge and today I used my favourite technique of using a long exposure (around 2 seconds) and turning the lights off part way through the exposure to keep the brightness of the bulbs in check. I'll post a picture in the blog next week once I've processed them.

I've just looked through the girls night pictures and this time I've processed one of Maxine which I really like.

No comments: