Monday 23 November 2009


I came down with the dreaded "Man Flu" over the weekend and I'm still suffering today. As usual Melanie is totally unsympathetic and obviously doesn't realise that my cold is much more severe than the one she's got at the moment!!!.

I processed the pictures from the Royal Garden Hotel today and also revised the splash page (the welcome page) of the studio website to make it look a bit more friendly and also to reflect the fact that I do product photography and family portraits too. It's always difficult to know how to pitch a web site with such a varied client base but the great thing about the studio website is that it's very easy to change the content.

I gained another new commission today to photograph some of the floors at Tower 42 in London (formerly the Natwest Tower). I need to hire a model for this shoot so I will be chasing up a few regular ladies (models!!) to see if one can make it over the next couple of weeks. I just need someone to look like a genuine office worker in a smart business suit so nothing too risque.

I'm hoping to photograph the newly refurbished exterior lighting at Saxon Gate in Milton Keynes tomorrow weather permitting. Can we actually have any more rain - surely there can't be much more of it left.

I've attached a picture of Melanie in today's blog taken at our girls night in the studio a few weeks ago. I've finally finished off all the pictures and we're posting the CD's out to Melanie's friends today.

No comments: