Monday 1 March 2010

Today's shoot was at a smart little restaurant called Al Fresco right on the seafront at Brighton facing the old burned out pier. The shoot went well and I'm pleased to say the food was good too as after the shoot I thought it only right and proper to have a meal and take in the great view.
I'm still pretty tired after last week and I spent all day yesterday working on some post shoot processing so it was really good to take in some sea air today. I'm typing this entry from my Blackberry as I'm staying in Winchester tonight ahead of a shoot at Superdry clothing in Basingstoke tomorrow morning.
New work is still coming in thick and fast at the moment which is bloody great news and I hope this trend carries on all year. Without being at all political I'll be glad when the election is over as I think the real state of the economy will only become apparent when that's out of the way.

No comments: