Wednesday 3 March 2010


My meeting with a new client went well this morning and although they didn't commit to any work there and then I feel pretty confident we'll hear from them soon.

I then managed to finish the Switzerland job which was great as I shot a lot of pictures over there and the post shoot processing took around 8 hours in all.

Then it was off to London to photograph one of my best client's annual party at a cool club on Regent Street called Cocoon. The party was great and the place was packed out so I enjoyed the photography then enjoyed one glass or really lovely red wine. The food was great too with a suchi bar and fish nibbles delivered on trays.

I'm in Oxford tomorrow at 9am then on to Exeter for 3pm so a busy day lies in store and I'd bettet get an early night (after watching England beat Egypt at football!).

I've attached a portrait that I took of one of the senior guys at IUCN in Switzerland.

No comments: