Tuesday 2 March 2010


The shoot at Superdry (the fashion store) in Basingstoke went really well today and I'm happy with the pictures that I took. Sometimes you just feel that a job has gone well and this was one of those happy days when it all comes together. I took the back roads home through Reading and then through the lovely countryside around Princes Risborough and Thame. Unfortunately every slow driving pensioner was out in force and it took me nearly three hours to get home but at least the views were great.

I've got a meeting with a new client in the morning and then I'll be spending the day post processing a ton of pictures followed by some event photography at a party in London tomorrow night. It's a party hosted by one of my best clients and they've invited me to stay in for a few drinks afterwards which will be good.

I'm getting more and more tempted to switch over to Apple Mac computers as my bloody laptop is now grinding to a halt and is practically useless. Now I'm shooting video work too on my EOS 5D MK2 I've got the perfect excuse to switch as Final Cut Pro is the only software currently able to handle the output from the 5D MK2 and that's only available on the Mac.

I just need to persuade Melanie to let me go ahead with my plans but with the cash flow situation still tight I guess that might be a way off yet!.

I've attached one of the shots from IUCN in Switzerland that I've just finished retouching.



No comments: