Monday 8 March 2010


I had a really pleasant drive down to Lyndhurst in the New Forest this morning where I photographed a newly refurbished office. I saw a few of the wild ponies roaming around and the scenery was great. The job was quite tough as the main focus of the photography was the staircases featuring some of my client's lighting products but it's always difficult when you have to make a basic interior look interesting. Big complex buildings like the IUCN project I photographed in Switzerland last week are actually easier because there is more to work with.

On the way back I stopped off in Oxford (one of my favourite places in the world!) to photograph the exterior of Trinity College. I photographed the interior last week but the light was wrong for the external facade at the time. The afternoon light today was much better and the pictures look OK.

I'm going to work for most of the evening on the post processing from last week as I need to try to keep up as I'm pretty busy this week too and don't want to get too far behind.

I've attached a picture from the shoot at Reiss Menswear in Leicester last week.

No comments: