Thursday 25 March 2010


It's been good to have a couple of days to catch up with all my post processing work and I'm now up to date except for the Marks and Spencer Clonmel job which I working on right now and will have completed by tomorrow morning.

I took the plunge and bought a new laptop today and after posting my thoughts a couple of weeks ago about whether or not to switch to the Mac platform I've decided to stay with a PC laptop. I would need to buy a grand or so worth of new software if I switched to Mac and the actual machine itself is more expensive too. I picked up a Sony Vaio laptop with the new i3-330M processor and 4GB of RAM for £630 from Comet in Milton Keynes which will run Photoshop, DXO and Lightroom easily which means I can get more done when I'm working away from home. I also get to watch DVD's when I'm on the train which is a nice bonus.

I've attached a picture from the Oxfam fashion shop (yes that's right they only sell fashion items with a decent label) in Bath.

No comments: