Tuesday 23 March 2010


Had a quiet day working both in the studio and with Pete at Goldmoor TV in Milton Keynes where we spent some time editing some recent video footage I've taken on the EOS 5D MK2.

I had a couple of new jobs in London come in too for a lighting manufacturer so that's great news and that takes care of a couple of days in mid April.

After that I headed home and processed the shoot from last week at the Hepworth Gallery in Wakefield. As I mentioned in the blog entry for that day the gallery is still being built and therefore the rooms are empty and plain white but the pictures came out well and I focused on the beautiful design of the galleries and the amazing shape of the ceilings. The design is minimal but the angles of the ceiling, the subtle but well designed track lighting and the great use of daylight make the spaces work very well. I'm really hoping to get a chance to photograph the gallery when it opens to the public next year.

I've attached one of the pictures from the gallery in today's blog entry.

No comments: