Friday 12 March 2010

The Lighting Design Awards were great fun as usual and I had a really good time. I met loads of clients and friends and made a few good contacts too so it was well worth attending.
I stayed at my favourite hotel in Gower Street near Euston and this morning I spent an hour or so walking around the West End looking at camera shops.
I've really had a lazy couple of days but I think I needed that as I've been so busy lately and I've done a lot of travelling which is pretty tiring.
In fact I'm about to crash out on the sofa with a cup of tea and watch the Michael Winner programme where he goes to someones house for dinner and basically slags them off on camera whilst shouting at his female assistant who appears to run his life for him. Nice work if you can get it!.
I've attached a picture of Trinity College Oxford from the shoot last week.









No comments: