Friday 19 March 2010


I spent an enjoyable day in the studio today photographing a new street light product for one of my best customers. My only regret was that I was too busy to make it to the bookies as I wanted to put £10 on Imperial Commander for the Cheltenham Gold Cup which then went on to win at 7 to 1. I'm not a big betting person but sometimes I'll have a flutter on the big races such as the Gold Cup and The National. I sometimes get a real feeling for a winner and today I had that feeling for Imperial Commander - never mind!.


Tomorrow I'm having a proper day off and we've got Melanie's cousin and family coming to visit and I'm really looking forward to it!.


On Sunday I'm off to Ireland to photograph another Marks and Spencer store - this time one near Wickford so I'm flying over from Birmingham and coming back on Monday night.


I've attached a picture from the Marks and Spencer Liverpool shoot last week.

No comments: