Monday 4 January 2010


I'm officially back at work today and as sad as it might sound I'm delighted to be back!.


I've got a few new ideas for the business that I want to put in place in 2010 and I'm very excited about the year ahead.


To kick things off I had a meeting with a TV production company today with a view to working with them on some viral marketing ideas I have. That meeting went very well and I then popped into the studio to meet with a client re some product photography that he needs me to do. I also took a booking for a model portfolio shoot and also had an enquiry from a lady in Milton Keynes that has designed a range of leather clothing (lets leave it there shall we!!) and she wants me to photograph five or six outfits for a web site.


I'm hoping to schedule in another studio shoot with Amy this week too and I've also got a shoot at Aston University to do so all in all a pretty good start to the new year.


I've attached another picture of David from the shoot last week.



No comments: