Thursday 7 January 2010

I managed to get up to Birmingham today for the shoot at Aston University despite the roads being terrible and the trains from Milton Keynes running very late - I guess it's the wrong kind of ice or something!.
The shoot at the University was for one of my regular clients (a fit out contractor based in London) and it was of a newly refurbished restaurant and cafe in the university. The job looked great and I'll post a picture from the shoot in tomorrows blog entry.
Last night I did another shoot for the Sunday Sport in the studio. This time I will try to bring myself to buy a copy of it because last time I had a picture in there I went in to the newsagents but was too embarrassed to buy the paper!. At the end of the day it's a commercial studio and I'm not going to turn down paid work (unless it's something I really disagree with) so I'm going to stop being so high and mighty and get on with it. Because the shots are mainly topless I'm not going to post any of them on the blog but the model was lovely and a really nice girl too and we had a laugh doing the shoot.
Tomorrow I'm hoping to start filming my own viral video that I'm going to send out to my clients. I'll film it on my EOS 5D MK2 camera which is also my main stills camera. The HD video that the 5D MK2 can produce is stunning so the quality will be very high. I'm very excited about making short movies with the camera and I've attached the last one I produced with the 5D MK2 to today's blog.

......... Well I tried but it wouldn't play so here's a link to it on Youtube!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVwV5Io3VhA

No comments: