Sunday 31 January 2010


I've spent most of today post processing all of last weeks work which has taken me about 8 hours and I'm still going!. I should be finished within the next hour then I'm going to take a hot bath and have a lovely glass of red wine.

Tomorrow I'm off to Glasgow on the train from Milton Keynes where I've got a shoot at an office building and on Tuesday I'm working in Edinburgh at a hospital. I love getting the train up to Scotland as the journey takes around 5 hours and I get some time to think and relax. For some reason Virgin Trains have stopped the direct service from Milton Keynes to Glasgow so I need to change at Crewe but it's still miles better than flying or driving.

I've attached a picture from the shoot at Land Security HQ in London on Friday. I photographed the room where they keep the models of all their new buildings. Each model is worth a fortune so I was very careful with the tripod!.

No comments: