Thursday 14 January 2010


Today's work in London photographing four Nat West Bank branches has been postponed until next week due to gaining all the relevant permission but that meant that I could spend the day in the office post processing the rest of the pictures from Cheltenham College.

We had some new work in today from another regular commercial client consisting of two small interior jobs in Portsmouth and a hotel interior in Crawley. I also had a commission in to photograph a product launch party in London in mid Feb so the good flow of new work keeps coming in!.

Tomorrow I've got a shoot in the studio for a TV channel based in Milton Keynes photographing a couple of their presenters which also came in today. It's an adult TV channel (the one I've been working with taking the pictures for the Sunday Sport) and although Melanie was pretty off about the idea initially she does seem to be loosening up about it now!. It's all good fun and I'm getting paid which is the main thing!.

I'm really keen to start filming a viral video clip that I've come up with for my Redshift Photography website and I'm going to kick that off tomorrow in the studio. I'm going to use the EOS 5D MK2 for this and the quality of the camera in HD video mode is superb. The problem I have is getting the footage edited but I have just met a video editor who's keen to work with me so hopefully that will work out well.

I've attached another picture of Kimberley from our shoot last weekend.





No comments: