Wednesday 27 January 2010


I'm writing today's entry from my mate Leigh's house in just outside Knutsford after we spent the day together photographing the new Manchester Joint Hospitals project. The shoot went very well and the staff were brilliant and we even got access to an operating theatre (thankfully no one was in it!) which is very unusual. The pictures will be used in a new brochure for the company that made all the lighting throughout the hospital.
After the shoot we popped in to a great camera dealer called PFD (Pro Film and Digital) owned by a guy called Howard. This is a proper camera shop with loads on new and used stock and fridges full of film in all formats - a real goldmine. I managed to get away without buying anything (Melanie will be pleased!) and popped in to return the scrims I bought for my Redhead lights as they didn't fit properly.
Tonight Leigh is taking me to Old Trafford for the Carling Cup semi final second leg against Manchester City. Being an Arsenal fan I'll feel a bit like a fish out of water but at least I'll remember to support the team in red.
I'm travelling back home tomorrow and I'll be heading straight in to the studio to do some product shots and to prepare for the model shoot I'm doing for the adult TV channel tomorrow night.
I've attached a picture from yesterday's shoot at the guitar shop in Southampton.

No comments: