Friday 8 January 2010


I processed the pictures from Aston University today and sent them out to the client and also managed to update our business plan to include the new ideas I've had for video production so it's been a pretty productive day.

I had a new commission in to photograph some Natwest Bank branches in London today which I'm hoping to schedule in for next week so that's also great news.

We were hoping to get the dates through for the hotel photography up in Scotland but our email has been down all day so we've not heard anything from the client on this. Email is so vital but I think we all take it for granted and when it goes down it's a real pain. Fingers crossed we'll have the go ahead for this photography and also a hotel project in Cheltenham for the same client on Monday so we can start to schedule the month's workload.

It's one of those months where we're verbally given lots of work but it's a case of getting all the dates firmed up. If it all comes off it will be a great start to the year which is just what we need.

I took a booking for a studio shoot today as well which we're doing this Sunday - it's a present for a friend of Melanie's daughter so I'll make sure we give her a really good portfolio of pictures!.

I've attached a shot from yesterdays shoot at Aston University. This is the newly refurbished cafe - students have it easy these days if you ask me.



No comments: