Saturday 30 January 2010


After a long day on Wednesday where I photographed the new Manchester hospital building then watched Man Utd beat Man City I then drove home and didn't get back until 3am!. The M6 was packed even at 2am due to miles and miles of roadworks and a diversion off into Wolverhampton where the workman had closed off the entire road. I wouldn't mind but you never seem to see anyone doing anything - just loads of machinery and thousands of traffic cones!!!.

Thursday was spent in the studio and culminated in a shoot with two more of the ladies from the adult TV channel. I think we've nearly photographed all of the girls from the channel now and it's been great fun although the novelty has worn off now to be honest!.

I had a very busy Friday beginning with a shoot in London that came in at short notice for a client that had just supplied some new LED light fittings to a building next to Charing Cross Station. Then I had an afternoon shoot in Milton Keynes at one of my client's offices where I photographed some new products which were too big to take down to the studio.

Today I've spent most of the day post processing all of last weeks work with a break in the middle of the day where I played an indoor cricket match. It will be a late night tonight as I need to catch up because next week is really busy now too.

I've attached a picture from the Arcilor Mittal steelworks in Wolverhampton.


No comments: