Friday 22 January 2010


Had a pretty busy day today starting with a trip to a printer called Captivate for Ever (cheesy name but great printers!) that do canvas prints for me who are based at Silverstone race circuit. The quality of their canvas prints is top notch and I'd highly recommend them.

Then I went over the the studio for an hour or so and did some post processing work before heading down to Dartford to photograph the newly refurbished Orchard Theatre.

It's a rough old town to be honest and there were some pretty scary looking people hovering around in the theatre but the staff were very friendly and the shoot went well.

I took an enquiry from an actress for some PR head shots today via email which was exciting and I hope she comes into the studio for the shoot. Head shots are great fun particularly with someone who can act and put lots of expression into the pictures.

Next week is now fully booked and February is filling up too so things are almost back to normal.

I've attached a picture from the recent studio shoot with Kimberley.

No comments: