Wednesday 20 January 2010


I'm writing this entry on my Blackberry which is pretty tricky as the keys are so tiny - I feel a bit like Gulliver using someones typewriter in Lillput!.
Anyway the shoot went really well in Marlborough today despite some pretty heavy snow on the way there. The job was a new school and I can't help thinking that kids have so much these days. It was a state school but they had recording studios and rooms full of the latest Macs and PC's etc etc.
I like to use two cameras for these big. Interior shoots - one on a tripod with my shift lens and one hand held with a zoom lens for detail shots. Katie my client is great and always pulls my camera trolley along and she also has a great eye for a picture.
I've got another shoot now for the same client tomorrow night in London but my assistant Kirsty is going to shoot that for me as I'm going to be up in Birmingham.
I'm in the studio all day Friday and I've got another shoot on Friday evening with the TV station in Milton Keynes so that will be a busy day.
I'm relived to be well and truly back in the saddle again and things are definitely picking up nicely so here's to a great 2010 and the end of the recession!.

I've attached a picture of Amy from last week.

No comments: