Thursday 31 December 2009


I'm back in the office today and I must admit that although I love Christmas I will be glad to get back to normal next week!.

My Brother in Law and family came over for Christmas which was great and we all had a top time. To celebrate the fact that we were all together again we did a shoot in the studio the day after Boxing Day and the pictures have come out really well. I've just finished processing them and I'll add some of them over the next few days.

David (my brother in law) is now the chief exec of a rock radio station over in Dublin so we took a few PR shots whilst he was over. I've posted my favourite picture in today's blog entry.

I was chuffed to have been given a Roger Hicks photography book for Christmas on advanced product photography techniques. Anyone wanting to buy photographic books on lighting etc should look no further than Roger's books. He's written loads of them over the years and I've now got four of them and they are all really useful.

Anyway I hope you all had a great Christmas and have a great time tonight!.

No comments: