Thursday 3 December 2009


Thanks to a productive day in the office I'm almost up to date and have issued the pictures for the solar panel product and the Tower 42 project - great news!.

Tonight I'm off to London for a party in Covent Garden at the Orchid bar. I've been invited by one of my customers which is really kind of them. Hopefully there will be lots of architects there so plenty of potential new customers.

Tomorrow I'm finishing off the Central Beds job from yesterday then I'm off to the studio to shoot some more still life work for Arcangel (the image library).

Next week we've got a couple of interior jobs to shoot - one designer kitchen store in Oxfordshire and an office in Beaconsfield. I'm also waiting for the go ahead to photograph the Orchard Theatre in London which should be a nice job.

I've attached a picture from the interior shoot at Tower 42 featuring my top assistant Kirsty.


No comments: