Tuesday 22 December 2009




I had most of today off to look after my little boy Harry but I've just managed to retouch all the pictures I selected from yesterday's shoot with Amy.


Melanie sent out all our Christmas email cards to our customers today so that's it now until after Christmas. Tomorrow I'm going to process the shots from the studio session on Saturday then it's a case of tidying up the office and giving the studio a good clean.


I love Christmas so much but it is a bad time of year in terms of commercial work as December brings Christmas decorations everywhere so I can't shoot many interiors and January means loads of sale signs everywhere so retail jobs are out right through until the end of January.


Thankfully we've got 8 or 9 jobs already in the diary for January which is a good start and all the signs are that next year will be a good one all round. Can anyone believe next year is 2010!.


I've attached another of the pictures of Amy from yesterday and I'm about to update the studio website with some of them too.


No comments: