Sunday 20 December 2009


I didn't get the chance to write an entry for Friday because we had our staff Christmas party at Le Manoir - Raymond Blanc's restaurant nr Thame. We only go once a year (luckily as it isn't cheap!) but we don't take much time off during the year so it's our treat (for anyone reading this that doesn't know me I work with my wife Melanie). The food and service was fab as always and although the portions are small you do feel really full at the end. Melanie had a few too many glasses of port after lunch and was a bit worse for wear but being married there obviously wasn't any snogging and no one photocopied their arse!.
I did a shoot at the studio on Saturday with our friends Paula and Jason and their little boy Harrison which was great fun. We did lots of shots on the lit white backdrop and I think we will get 15-20 good shots from the 2 hour session.
The studio roof leaked again right onto a flash head. I hope it works when it dries out but if it doesn't I'll have to bill the business centre as it's the third time I've reported this leak.
The topless shot I took of SJ on Thursday appeared in today's Sunday Sport and I popped into the news agent to check it out. The picture printed really well and looked great but they didn't credit me which is annoying and I didn't have the nerve to actually buy the paper. It's such a crap publication and I can't believe anyone actually bothers to read it.
I've got a studio shoot with a new model tomorrow in the studio. Then on Tuesday I've got a shoot at Aston University for a building contractor. I think the rest of the week will be quiet as we build up to Christmas.
I've attached another of my favourite pictures from the shoot with Zoe from last week.

No comments: